Today, there are more than 1.7 billion websites in the world, out of which 200 million are active. To complete these websites, you need to update your outdated website.
An ideal website should be easy to navigate, generating leads, bring in sales, and load in the fraction of a second. However, changes happen and you must stay updated on the industry trends.
Here are the 5 alarming reasons that you need custom web design services to revamp your website.
1. The Website Speed Is Too Slow
When a user visits your website, he/she expecting accurate quality information with a prompt response. Most of the visitors abandon a site that was too slow to load and taking more than 3 seconds to load. The ideal loading time should be less than 2 seconds.
Factors Causing Slow Load Time:
- Typography isn’t SERP-friendly
- Too many plugins
- Unoptimized images
- Too many resources or no cached resources
- Poor server response time
- Too-small or too-large font sizes
- Visible content isn’t prioritised
- Too many redirections
- Compression isn’t enabled
- CSS isn’t optimised
By redesigning a website, you can eliminate these issues to improve the performance and speed of your website.
2. Your Website Is Not Mobile Compatible
According to a study, currently, there are 17.19 million mobile internet users in Australia, and this figure is projected to reach around 19.27 million in 2022.
3.Low Conversion Rate
If your website is ranking well in the search engine results but not producing the desired number of leads, it time for an upgrade.
Reason For Low Website Conversion Rate:
- Your site makes a bad first impression
- Poor navigation, filtering, and sorting
- You don’t know your audience
- Your website isn’t optimised
- You’re ignoring mobile users
- Your copy isn’t persuasive
- The page is distracting
- Unclear call to action
- There’s no remarketing or retargeting strategy
4. Your Website Is Not Ranking Well
An attractive, polished, and modern appearance means nothing if your website is not showing well in search results. You need a higher ranking to make your site visible to the potential visitors.
Top Reasons Why Your Website Is Not Ranking Well:
- Broken links
- The poor quality of the content
- Bad site architecture
- The number and quality of inbound links
- Time of content updates
- Your website is not well optimised for SEO
- Google hasn’t crawled your site
- Your niche is extremely competitive
- The site has 403, 404, or other errors
- Absence of keywords in the title tag, description tag, and h1 tag
- Your website doesn’t have enough high-quality backlinks
5. High Bounce Rate
According to Google, the bounce rate is the number of single-page visitors to your site. In simple words, it is the percentage of visitors that visit only the first page of your website and bounce back rather than clicking through to another page.
Many Reasons For A High Bounce Rate Include
- Visitors didn’t find what they were looking for.
- They find the website difficult to use.
- They weren’t interested in learning more.
A fresh design can help you lower the bounce rate and convince readers to stick around the website much longer.
If your website is showing these signs, then you need to hire a professional web designer who regularly updates your website to beat the high competition.